- Cancellation Policy:
At Critterz Grooming we work on a strictly 1 to 1 basis so your pet gets the best possible care, so time is vital. We understand that you may need to change or cancel your appointment, however we ask that 48 Hours Cancellation Notice is given, this consideration is greatly appreciated and valued as it allows us to book another client in. If 48 hours notice is not given, 50% of your grooming Fee will be payable before you can rebook. If you fail to show for your appointment without any notice the full cost of the groom needs to be paid before you can rebook.
- Late Pickups/Drop Offs:
We want to ensure each pet gets plenty of time for their groom so they get the attention they deserve. Dogs arriving more than 15 minutes late for their appointment may have to be rebooked and the missed appointment fee will still be payable.
Critterz Grooming will Text/call when you pet is ready for collection. We allow a reasonable time for you to collect your pet from us depending on where you live. If you are late (over 20 minutes from your stated collection time)you will be charged £10 on top of the cost of your groom, you will be charged £10 for everyadditional 15minutes. We do not have facilities to keep your pet as we do not use crates.We are a strictly 1 to 1 groomers and only want one clients pets in at a time to keep it a relaxed stress free environment. We groom a lot of dogs with issues and do want a cross over of appointments.
- Please ensure your pet is up to date with flea treatment. if you pet is found to have fleas then we will add an extra charge to your groom. This is to cover the cost of flea shampooing your pet as well as flea treating the salon. If your pet is heavily infested, we reserve the right to refuse to groom your pet until it is treated.
- If your pet is matted and we feel it is inhumane to dematt, then we will ask you to sign a consent form so we can clip your pets coat. It is the kindest and least stressfull option if you pet is matted or badly knotted. Owners should be aware that irritation can occur from the shaving process and underlying issues suck as cuts, nicks, grass seeds may be exposed.
- No Dogs will be subject to discomfort or stress, all dogs will be groomed in accordance to the Animal Welfare Act 2007.
- Please ensure your dog has been to the toilet, and had a walk before coming for their groom
- The owner must tell the groomer if the dog has bitten or has aggression issues.